Hardcore Pepperocini

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"So when you ask 'Is something wrong?' I think you're damn right there is, but we can't talk about it now..."

-Deathcab

I didn't end up doing anything Fourth-of-July-ish. I worked the night shift and some of my coworkers invited me out, but I just wasn't in the "going out" kind of mood. So i didn't. Maybe that makes me a lame-o. Oh well. Luckily I'm a hard sleeper, so the explosions that I'm sure were going off well into the night/morning didn't keep me up at all.

I got to see Drew and Emily the other day, which is always good. Drew and I went and had dinner at a Mexican place up the street, and then Emily met us there when we were done and the three of us came back to my place and lounged on my bed (which Emily refers to as the "Softest place in all of Seattle") and the we caught up on stuff. It was very mellow and relaxing, which was nice.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home