Hardcore Pepperocini

Sunday, July 09, 2006

"I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind..."

-Green Day, Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I am having the worst cramps in the history of the world. EVER. (Good thing I'm not being dramatic, eh)? Seriously, next time someone comes up to you and asks "What does it feel like to have ten-million knives in your stomach" (because people ask that so often) have them call me. UGH. And the one thing that would make me feel better is wine. And I don't have any. My life is sooooo hard.

I AM IN PAIN. GRRRRR.

Look. I dyed my hair.


And speaking of my hair, look. It is getting "long" enough to where I have to find ways to keep it out of my face.


Kat and I finally found a place. I'm going to go sign the papers tomorrow, and we get to start moving in on Thursday. I'm not going to miss my neighbors. Maybe they are all daysleepers or something, because they sure have alot of energy at night.

I made really really good enchiladas yesterday. And I ate chocolate-covered strawberries.

I swept my floor yesterday and about ten minutes later stepped on a very very tiny piece of broken glass. It hurt more than one would expect, and I ran to the bathroom to get a towel so I could put pressure on it. About five minutes later I came back into the kitchen and there was blood EVERYWHERE. It looked like some tragic injury had taken place! But really, I just had a teeny-tiny foot wound. Then I started getting paranoid that I was supposed to get a tetanus shot, but I did some research online and came to the conclusion that I was okay. The moral of the story? Don't sweep your floor. EVER.


In other news, I love my digital camera. I've been taking it with me to work so I can get pictures of how pretty Seattle is in the morning, but I always get lost in the world of Franklin (my ipod) and forget I have it with me. Until then, I call this series of photos "At the Window with Lugsy".




This blog entry has absolutely no flow, or theme... hmmmm... oh well.

I'm going to go lay on my bed and moan as I curl up in the fetal position. Good night.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home