Hardcore Pepperocini

Sunday, June 25, 2006

"I know we can't escape, so let's pretend we're someplace else..."

-The Dixie Chicks

It is soooo warm all of the sudden! I was sitting outside at 10 AM in shorts and a tank top and I was sweating! Where did the rain go?

Besides the weather, I don't have much to report. Except that there is a new kind of ice cream that has changed my life in all kinds of fantastic ways. It is Ben & Jerry's, and it is called "Dave Matthews Band: Magic Brownies". It's vanilla ice cream with raspberry swirls and chunks of chocolate brownie. SO good. I bought some this morning and shared it with Sugar. She liked it alot.

And to top off this blog that is oh-so-significant, I should also mention that Ashlee Simpson has produced TWO new flowers!!! That amazing plant has died and come back to life so many times. And I have a confession that is going to make my mom want to never talk to me again, but here I go... a couple of weeks ago, I was SUPER stressed out. To the point where I was looking at the big box of empty wine bottles in the kitchen and resisting the urge to throw them all against the wall. (The only reason I didn't is because I didn't want to have to clean up all the glass). Anyways, I threw alot of stuff away. Nothing important, I was just looking around and thinking about how I have too much stuff. So I threw lots of it away. And then I even started packing. (Even though I don't have a new place yet).

Here is my deep dark confession... I almost threw away Ashlee Simpson. It was weird, I just wanted to get rid of everything... I picked her up off of the dresser, and I just stood there holding her, and I seriously got hit by this wave of guilt... she's just a helpless little plant! I put her back on the dresser, and gave her some water and told her I was sorry (seriously), and today I woke up and noticed that she has two new flowers!

I hope that she lives forever. That is possible... right?

5 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Moonwriter said…

    Erin!

    If she has flowers, it means that she loves you and is very happy.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Erin Pez said…

    That's weird... I don't think you usually call me "Erin". It's usually "Baby" (and NOBODY puts baby in the corner!) or "Rori"... come to think of it, most people don't call me "Erin"

    weird.

    I love Ashlee Simpson and I think that her two new flowers are her way of saying that she forgives me for almost putting her in the dumpster.

    *hanging head in shame*

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Meagan said…

    Ashlee Simpson is a peace plant

    love meagan

    p.s. I call you Erin. I'm not big on nicknames, I guess :-)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    The thing you did not confess is that you killed Lindsay Lohan months ago! And she was even littl-er and more helpless than Ashlee!! Plant killer.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Erin Pez said…

    =/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home