-Had a Bad Day
(My current song to listen to over and over)
Thanks to my sister
for e-mailing me this survey! I love being able to post a blog without actually having to think of things to write.
1. What time is it? 9:32 PM
2. Name: Erin
3. Nickname: (Baby) Pez, Erie, Bear, Poodle
4. Piercing: two in my ears
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theatre? I have absolutely no idea. I think it has been about a million years since I saw a movie in a theatre.
6. Eye color: Hazel
7. Place of birth: Portland, Or
8. Favorite NEW foods: Sundried tomato pretzel stuffed with cream cheese. Mmmmmmm... Oh, and the pesto-turkey sandwhiches at Starbucks. (I like coffee shops, can you tell)?
9. Ever been to Africa: No
10. Ever been toilet papering: I'm not sure...
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes
12. Been in a car accident: Yes - minor ones, nothing big.
13. Croutons or bacon bits: bacon!
14. Favorite day of the week : The days that I don't work.
15. Favorite restaurant: Shari's (just so I can stay close to my roots), Red Robin, Farm, House of Thai, Olive Garden, Antonios
16. Favorite Flower: I dunno. I guess flowers that are unusual but pretty. Like me.
17. Favorite sport to watch: Basketball
18. Favorite drink: Double vodka on the rocks.
19. Favorite ice cream: Depends on my mood.
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
(numbers 21 and 22 disappeared!)
23. How many times you failed your driver's test: I've never taken it? I took the test for my permit and passed on the first time. But that's it folks!
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? From the Mommy.
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Target : )
26. What do you do most often when you are bored: I've never been bored. But if I have downtime, I like to color, or read, or write in my journal, or put on some Celtic music and stare out my window, while hugging Lugsy and/or Sugar.
27. Bedtime: Anywhere from 9 PM to 6 AM. Bye-bye sleeping patterns!
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Well, its a blog, so I guess nobody! But maybe I'll e-mail this too, in which case... maybe Meagan? (I know that she'll respond eventually, I'm just not sure if she'll be the quickest).
29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: the guys
30. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I guess the people who don't fill it out!
32. Last person you went to dinner with: Rebecca, Scotty, Mommy, Ernie and Bill.
34. What are you listening to right now: The new Sheryl Crow CD.
35. What is your favorite color: Its all about the earth tones.
36. How many tattoos do you have: Two
37. How many pets do you have? Well, kind of Ernie, even though he is far away. I don't count Toby. Him and I still have some issues to work out.
38. How many people are you sending this email to?: I dunno, let me open a new window and check.... Okay, its 15 people.
That's all. Bye.
|Your Heart Is Green|
Love completes you, but that doesn't mean you seek it out.
When love comes your way, you integrate it peacefully into the rest of you life.
Your flirting style: Laid back
Your lucky first date: Walking around aimlessly and talking
Your dream lover: Is both enthusiastic and calm
What you bring to relationships: Balance