Hardcore Pepperocini

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"We're strange allies with warring hearts..."

-Dave Matthews, The Space Between

I had such a great 4th of July. I got to sit on the waterfront and play music with Jacob and watch pretty fireworks and hang out with cool people. Sad that it is over... glad that it happened.

Jacob left a few hours ago to go back to San Fransisco. I'm going to Milwaukie tomorrow because I miss my mommy and my poodle. Then I'm coming back on Friday, and Gina gets here on Sunday. I'm so glad. These last few days have reminded me how much I miss having people to play music with.

Fwd: A Picture Share!

Fwd: A Picture Share!

Fwd: A Picture Share!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Meagan said…

    it is quite crazy seeing photos of jacob on your blog!

    your short hair is absolutely perfect!!!

    love meagan

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Erin Pez said…

    Yeah, it is quite crazy, isn't it?

    I knew that if anyone could really appreciate just how crazy it is, it would be you.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home